Welcome back to the sats.  I did not hear the pass you mentioned, but typically
AO-51 is very busy on mid-day passes, even more so on weekends.  The early
morning passes are usually better.  Of the FM birds, AO-51 is the busiest,
AO-27 is a bit less busy, and SO-50 is usually not very busy.  SO-67 is also
not that busy, but it has been turned on just for a week or two a month.  The
SSB birds are all uncrowded, with room for everybody.

73, Bill NZ5N