On 4/11/2011 1:44 PM, Phil Karn wrote:
> Since it's already connected to the station antenna, it sure would be nice
> if they could just plug it directly into the ISS power supply, switch it on
> full duty cycle, and just *leave* it for a couple of, oh, years.

Phil,

I am curious to see how your BPSK1000 fares on a rapidly tumbling
platform.  Let's hope ISS doesn't start tumbling more than once per orbit!

If you do convince them to leave the ISS powered up on board ISS, we
could evaluate rapit deep fades in the channel by putting middle school
students  in charge of holding an arrow antenna.

-Joe KM1P