Thanks to all who've addressed this question too. Changed the DOPPLER.SQF file just before the 18:30 pass, and it worked fine. All the help is certainly appreciated by this new satellite operator. I'm up to 71 grids worked now, and hoping for more.

My latest foray is into the exciting world of attempting real time packet QSO's via ISS.

73,

Les N1LF
EM63