Brad,

I have looked at them for mobile operation, but I'm not certain that they would have enough gain to work well inside my attic. I'm going to try the Diamond 11 element Yagi to start with. Low cost and I can put it to good service for portable 432 operations if it turns out not to work well in this application.

What is your experience with using the Myers indoors?

Les Rayburn, Director
High Noon Film
130 1st Avenue West
Alabaster, AL 35007-8536
(205) 621-7500
(205) 621-7505 FAX
(205) 253-4867 CELL
http://www.highnoonfilm.com

This e-mail contains information that may be confidential or privileged and is intended only for the person(s) named above. Any other distribution, copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and return the original transmission to the above address by mail without making a copy.