Can someone recommend a repair service that has experience with the unique needs of VHF/UHF weak signal operation? My IC-910H is "ailing" and I don't want to be without it for long.

I noticed that signals on 2M satellites sounded a bit weaker than normal, but I attributed that to random phasing. Then during the Perseid meteor showers, all my QSO's turned into marathon events, many lasting well over an hour. Even at distances that should have been easy, and with stations running high power. I investigated further by monitoring two local beacons, and noticed that one was much weaker than normal, and the other could not be copied at all. Using WSJT, I couldn't even see the faint trace of the carrier.

Also checked local NOAA weather stations...and I can normally copy at least one station on each frequency. Now, I can only seem to manage to hear stations on the two of them. Something is amiss. I swapped out cables, checked connections, etc. Nothing improves the situation. Transmit output power is normal on all bands.

The problem appears to be isolated to 2 Meter receive, but it's difficult to check other frequencies here.

Any recommendation on where to send my baby?

Les Rayburn, N1LF
121 Mayfair Park
Maylene, AL 35114
EM63nf

6M VUCC #1712
AMSAT #38965
Grid Bandits #222
Southeastern VHF Society
Central States VHF Society Life Member
Six Club #2484

Active on 6 Meters thru 1296, 10GHz & Light