Glen,
I see you have been sucessful in posting to the AMSAT BB. I have made several
attempts to post a question I have about the old track box but it never
appears.  I have used amsat-bb@amsat.org. All indications are it goes out,
doesn't appear in the undeliverable box but nothing on the daily list of
messages. Used the address that worked for years in my address book, typed it
by hand uppercase, lower case and it just disappears into a black hole.
Used to have no problem but since things changed on the bb awhile back no luck.
 Any help??

73
Tom K8TL