I can second Paul's suggestion.  I use a Funcube Dongle 2.0, controlled by
SDR-Radio software.  Antenna is a Quadrifilar helix in the attic.  Using
WXtoimg I can get some stunning pictures.

73, Fraser, W3UTD

On Wed, Aug 20, 2014 at 7:32 AM, Rich/wa4bue <richard.s...@verizon.net
<mailto:richard.s...@verizon.net> >

wrote:

> Would someone please suggest an inexpensive broadband receiver for the

> weather SATS?

> We are gearing up for the new school year in Chesapeake, VA.

> Rich W4BUE / K4AMG

---
is active.