> as Lee said, it's teamwork...

Exactly.
One of the best teamworks in my life, I have to admit, especially because
it was a cyber-teamwork with people I didn't know before!

[...]
> You also found out that it happened only after oct 17th fixes.

Following your instructions, though! :)

> so, to sum it all, I'll quote Lee : "great teamwork!" :)

It was great how everyone was willing to help, and the cooperation also
turned out to be perfect :)

Thanx A LOT to everyone! :)

Vivia

---

"Where is the life that we have lost in living?
 Where is the wisdom that we have lost in knowledge?
 Where is the knowledge that we have lost in information?"

OEO;