Yo,

In any case, I wouldn't give it too much thought. This guy is going
nowhere fast... His program offers nothing that other open source
alternatives don't offer, therefore people will usually pick the open
source version. On top of it, it's java, and we all know how slow java
GUI apps are. No one gives him credit for anything. And he doesn't give
credit to anyone. Let him be happy in his little world, maybe one day
he can sell his application to some big company for millions of
dollars :) Then we can sue the big company for violating the GPL and
get millions of dollars ourselves. I bet that's the main reason he keeps
his app closed source :P That or he is scared the world sees his code :P

Laterz,
Burger