The latest copy is at:

http://www.maclc-level-three.com/beast/aMSN/documentation/faq-revision2.odt

http://www.maclc-level-three.com/beast/aMSN/documentation/faq-revision2.pdf

If I modify anything it would be uploaded as that file, unless I tell
you otherwise.  My local copy is always uploaded when I change
something.  As you can see from the timestamp, I haven't had time to
touch it since Dec. 02, so Youness, any of those additions that we
have discussed have not been added.  The FAQ should be pretty
complete, although, I am sure you will find a few, or even many more
things to add to it.

Happy reading!
~Lee