Op ma, 02-01-2006 te 21:46 +0200, schreef Vivia Nikolaidou:
> > > I guess you can conclude my gf can trust me very well if she can see
> > > me at any time :D
> >
> > well if there's an 'IF', then it's not real trust anymore..
>
> ... s/if/given that ?? this is what I understood at least :)
yes ... that's what I meant.  There is no 'if' in our relationship :).
Makes me think about the Team America movie quote:
 - There is no 'I' in Team America
 * Err, no sir, there is an 'I' in Team AmerIca (computer)

anyway ... Youness, you say "keep it up!" but I just said I won't
support it. maybe I'll once make it more then it is but I guess I'll
keep it like this as it's all I need ;)

Karel.