Since last night, two people came to IRC to report that aMSN crashes on
logon with one X_OpenFont message. After having them set the system
encoding to utf-8 and try a couple of different fonts, the problem wasn't
solved. Turned out today on one of them that... he didn't have any locales
installed... /usr/lib/locale/his_locale not existing! (Wonder how other
applications work OK though).

We can do nothing about them having a broken distro, but I'm seriously
thinking about adding this to the FAQ... :D If nobody has any objections
and nobody else wants to do it (:D) I will add it tonight.

Vivia