On Sun, 15 Jan 2006 06:08:34 -0500, Vivia Nikolaidou <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Sun, 15 Jan 2006, Youness Alaoui wrote:

ok, I'm now ignoring it... :P

yes you are :@

lol, yeah, that was fun :P

hmm, good, if you are ignoring it, it means I can talk freely :D

I'll read if you say anything about me :@

BTW: I think the server had some trouble receiving emails from abroad, so
I had to send myself an email that would get back to me, but not on my own
email address as it's .gr already :D so I sent to amsn-devel - and as an
unexpected bonus, it was fun to watch how many people were stupid enough
to reply, like Karol said :D

first : ok... PM someone with an adress from somwhere else... (not .gr) and ask to send you a mail.. simpler, and won't spam the ML, no ? second : what??? stupid enough to reply ? me ?? :@ thank god you're a girl (more specifically, you easily loose your temper), so I won't insult you!

OK, now I think I can stop playing stupid and replying to my own test
emails. Have a nice day!

Vivia

On Sat, 14 Jan 2006 20:01:07 -0500, Henning Lund <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> sure.. but how?:p
>
> ---------------------
> Henning Lund
> Redfire admin.
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>

> Vivia Nikolaidou wrote:
>
> > please ignore

KaKaRoTo

---

"Where is the life that we have lost in living?
 Where is the wisdom that we have lost in knowledge?
 Where is the knowledge that we have lost in information?"

OEO;

KaKaRoTo