billiob: that part of the code that checks if you have hotmail and acts
accordingly, i think you should move it to the proc gotURL instead of
viewProfile, or just wrap gotURL. I don't have a non-hotmail account to
test so I can't do this, but if someone else wants to do it instead of
billiob, please do so :)

On Tue, 18 Apr 2006, "Gustavo A. Díaz" wrote:

> I forgot to mention: in amsn, Preferences when i try to "edit" my profile.. is
> the same problem.
>

> Boris Faure (aka billiob) escribió:
> > It should already work without that with the cvs.

> --
> */Gustavo A. Díaz/ *
> GDNet Projects
> www.gdnet.com.ar <http://www.gdnet.com.ar>
> Prof. y Soporte Técnico UTN
> www.frba.utn.edu.ar <http://www.frba.utn.edu.ar/>
> (Universidad Tecnológica Nacional)
> *Cel:* (011)15-5526-1264
> FirmaEmail

---

"Where is the life that we have lost in living?
 Where is the wisdom that we have lost in knowledge?
 Where is the knowledge that we have lost in information?"

OEO;