> maybe when loading a new profile, we only need to 'unset
> ::config::config(custom_emoticons)'
> to avoid mixing up settings, we call LoadDefaults before each time we
> load a config.xml, and the custom_emoticons array is filled with our
> custom emotes by reading from the config.xml.. when we write, we write
> what we had in that array... if there is no ::config::setKey
> custom_emoticons [list] in LoadDefaults.. that might be the reason...
> watch out, I may be wrong in the name of the variable/functions...

yes you were but i got them right and now it's fixed :) chokran! :)

> >Oh, and Jonne said it's OK with { } 's in password!
>
> damn, I knew I forgot to add something to the email.. ok then, verify
> with that user from the forum that he's not having the proxy 'wrong
> password' error :@

will do once i get time...

> you catch that, if the catch fails, it means you weren't able to
> connect, you say the host is unreachable...

Sander just fixed this - thanx Sander, you are my hero! :)

> what ?

Go to any chatwindow, right click the other person's picture, select Set
size, and then select something else than Default. Won't work...

> true indeed... there are some stuff in the anigif file that sets this,
> we have eiter :

eiter toi-meme :P

> 1 - set back to background and overlay
> 2 - overlay over the previous frame
> 3 - delete the previous frame's changes and overlay (overlay over the
> previous->previous frame)
> 4 - delete the whole image and set this frame...
> examples are in anigif.tcl (if not in cvs, then in the attic)... I think
> TkCximage always overlays...

OK, I guess this is for Phil then... :D

> the initialization is only done on the first frame given to the decoder,
> it uses the current frame's width and height (and other properties) to
> correctly initialize the decoder to be used..

what??? :S

> if you don't seek correctly.. to an invalid offset, it might cause it,
> this is your problem, as you introduced this feature, and it's a fresh,
> new 'imcomplete-feature' bug, more than a 'long-term bug'... which means
> that once you finish working on the logger, I'm sure this work will
> already disappear...

OK, so I don't know where to seek correctly. I am getting the beginning of
the frame by looking for the ML20, if it's not enough tell me... :( The
problem is that Jonne is getting the same error by seeking to the
beginning of a new session, which we are sure that is precise because it
is based on the filesize!!