On 6/23/06, Rafael Rodríguez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The progress in this RC seems quick...
>
> BTW, do u want a debian amd64 package to put in the site for people to
> download? where do i put it?

Sure! - Just upload it somewhere and send us a link so we can put it
on File Releases.

BTW, I had a meeting with my professor on Wednesday and ended up with
tons of work, so I won't be able to do the bitrock installer (in fact,
I shouldn't be writing this email now!)... Phil / Youness , can you do
it? Anyone else? (email Youness for more info)

Youness, good job on the commits (Y)

> On 6/23/06, Youness Alaoui <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Removed :
> > - aMSN says the cam was rejected when you accept it (when someone
> > sends an invite for you to send your cam). :
> > http://amsn.sourceforge.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1211
> > - We can't send files to msn8 users. (seems to be working)
> > I removed the msn8 FT issue because noone complained and from looking at
> > the code, noone should... I don't want that issue to stay there forever,
> > so we might as well remove it now, if a problem remains, we'll just readd
> > it...
> >

> > COMPLETE TODO LIST FOR 0.96
> >
> > - If the trigger of a custom smiley contains ِنüُ (or any special
> > character), the smiley is not sent to the contact
> > - special characters in Windows logon username prevent from opening
> > browser to hotlog.htm

> easier

> easier

"Where is the life that we have lost in living?
 Where is the wisdom that we have lost in knowledge?
 Where is the knowledge that we have lost in information?"

OEO;