---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Youness Alaoui <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi,
can you please forward this to the ML until my smtp is unbanned ?
thanks,
KKRT

[snip]

Yep, it's fixed, thanks!
and about the ::config::getKey, it should be removed from everywhere in the
code... iirc, that popup was there to replace the
option because we decided to remove it from the preferences window, so that
config is not valid anymore (unless it's used as the
value of what do do on exit if the user pressed 'don't ask me again"

KKRT

----- End forwarded message -----