afaik yesterday it *was* down... well, not down, but it was awfully slow,
you had to try hard in order to visit one page. Dunno how long it
lasted...

On Mon, 9 Oct 2006, Youness Alaoui wrote:

> http://sourceforge.net/project/stats/detail.php?group_id=54091&ugn=amsn&type=prweb
> Is something wrong ????
> Is it that SF was down for a while today or is it that people decided not to
> visit our website now that we
> have ads... ????
>
> KKRT
>

> On Sat, Oct 07, 2006 at 02:15:00PM +0200, Philippe Valembois - Phil wrote:
> > *Add Google AdSense and move to a better server....
> > - Youness
> > - Alvaro
> > - Phil
> >
> > *Stay with SF and no ads

---

"Where is the life that we have lost in living?
 Where is the wisdom that we have lost in knowledge?
 Where is the knowledge that we have lost in information?"

OEO;