Vivia Nikolaidou wrote:
> All I can do for now is to report a few bugs:

> 1) Nick/PSM truncation (the ...'s) doesn't seem to align well

I tried to fix that; I thought it was because you didn't compute the
ellipsis width, but in fact you do. btw if you 2*[font measure $ellipsis],
it will fit better... :/ but it's just a hack; I tried to quickly figure it
out myself but I wasn't able to :/

> 3) Nicks and PSMs are truncated even when you don't want
> them to

In particular PSMs are truncated to the same width of the nick
so if you have
NICK STATUS
PSM
PSM is large as NICK, while could be large as NICK+STATUS
(hope I was clear)

> 4) PSMs don't appear in italics

Now that you can, they could be also smaller in size. Moreover, can the
emoticons in PSMs be resized consequentely? they're all NxN so if font
height is M you should be able to scale emoticons to MxM. I don't know if
it's hard, btw. And moreover this is eye candy stuff, low priority ;)

> 5) On the balloon, instead of the PSM there is just a ]
> 6) I miss the winskin buttons :'(
>
> Getting back to work :S

bye :)