From: Jeremy Fincher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
        [EMAIL PROTECTED],
        [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: aMSN SourceForge.net project web service.
        See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details.
        Report problems to
http://sf.net/tracker/?func=add&group_id=1&atid=200001

Greetings,

My name is Jeremy Fincher.  I'm a Systems Programmer/Analyst for
SourceForge.net.  You're receiving this email because you're listed as a
project admin for the aMSN project, hosted on SourceForge.net.

After an analysis of Project Web traffic, undertaken to improve
consistency and reliability of the service, we've determined that your
project is responsible for a significant proportion of the traffic on
Project Web.  Because of this, we plan today to relocate your project to
a dedicated pool of servers, devoted to high-traffic projects and
specially tuned to serve your project more effectively.

We do not expect any negative impact from this transition; you may see
an improvement.  You need take no action based on this email, but if you
have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to reply
directly with them.

Thank you,
--
Jeremy Fincher
Systems Programmer/Analyst, SourceForge.net

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole
use of the intended recipient.  Any review or distribution by others is
strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,

----- End forwarded message -----