Is that one in your signature is maybe the only one (except you)
understanding what you want to do ... Or am I too stupid?  I don't want
to  keep you from coding, so just try to explain it a bit better.  What
Do you want to offer ? As a plugin ?

Karel .

Op zaterdag 09-12-2006 om 16:05 uur [tijdzone +0000], schreef Daniel
Bento: