reggaemanu ha scritto:
> Could you give me more detail of what you noticed/tested/guessed while
> testing?
Well, I incidentally pressed the mouse button on a smiley, without
releasing it, and noticed that the menu instantly disappeared. Then I
looked the code, and I saw the <ButtonRelease> bindings; so I figured
out that ButtonPress triggers Leave, the menu disappears and the
ButtonRelease is caught from the underlying chat window, producing the
"click-through" behavior.