Hello
Thanx Tom for your consideration :)
Harry, your issue seems to not be the reflector algorithm, as Tom said, it's in
the Tcl code.. I'll give you a hint, maybe you'll be able to
do the rest yourself and fix it.
>From what I can see, you go to the reflector, you authenticate, it accepts
>you, everything is fine, but then the reflector SENDS you
something, while YOU are the one who is supposed to send data (since you're the
one sending data).. so amsn says that something is
wrong/corrupt/whatever so it cancels the cam because when you send you're not
supposed to receive anything (actually, with the reflector,
you must send one image, then wait until the reflector sends you an 'ack'
before you can send the next image...).
the received data looks like an empty string (not sure), so maybe it's
something like the socket got closed.. you can add an [eof $socket]
and [fconfigure $socket -error] to have more details when this happens.
The error in status log says "ERROR4" so I suggest you search for that in
msncam.tcl, the '4' is to differentiate all possible errors, so in
'theory', there should only be one status_log "ERROR4 : ...."  this way you'll
see what causes the error..
should be in TSP_SEND switch case btw...
good luck with it.
I'll wait for news...

KaKaRoTo