Arfffffffffff !!!
Just played a little with the extension !
I was sure I used MJPEG but I used YUV...
Well I am happy to say you that you use an old generation webcam : you
surely bought it in a lost place because I bought the same webcam at the
same date at Paris and I got a new gen 5000Pro (niark :d)...
I did a little mod to capture extension and now I get the bug...
So now I can test it !
Expect a fix soon...
Phil