Andre Assaiante wrote:

> - I've even tried playing with HOSTLOWMEM [0-4] values.

I had low memory problems with about 1.5Gb of datafiles on a Sun with 96Mb of
RAM (just a wee bit less than yours). I initially tried a couple of  LOWMEM
options for the reports that I wanted results from and didn't bother with those
for reports I had set to OFF, but this didn't work. It was only when I set _all_
of the possible LOWMEM values that the script finished correctly. Thus you might
want to include ...

HOSTLOWMEM 2
FILELOWMEM 3
BROWLOWMEM 3
REFLOWMEM 3
USERLOWMEM 3
VHOSTLOWMEM 3

in your analog.cfg file depending on the reports you want to run - in the above
case, I was only interested in the HOST report.

Wallace.

 Wallace Nicoll                          [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 City of Edinburgh Council IT Services,
 Chesser House, 500 Gorgie Road,                Phone : 0131 469 5343
 Edinburgh, EH11 3YJ, Scotland                    Fax : 0131 469 5335