My ISP e-mails me the statistics for my web site daily.  I have Outlook 97.
 Is there any way of automatically converting the contents of the e-mails
into log files ?  Has anyone written a bit of visual basic or similar to do
this ?  Alternatively, is there any way of getting Analog to take its input
from an Outlook folder ?

I've looked through the FAQ and archive queries, but can't find any
discussion of this topic.  Am I missing something ?

Mike