John Kelly wrote:

> Does anyone know why the following lines containing "wysiwyg" appear
> in my referrer report and refering site report. I am using analog 4 on
> a box running Redhat 5.2 & Apache 1.36 if it matters.
> ----: ---
> 187: wysiwyg://116/http://URL to a page on my site that appears fine.
> 184: wysiwyg://130/http://URL to a page on my site that appears fine.
> 182: wysiwyg://6/http://URL to a page on my site that appears fine.

I may not have a definitive answer, but I have noticed this appear sometimes
in the header at the top of a page that I've printed out. I'm not sure if
it's maybe that the page has been pulled from the local (desktop system's)
cache.

Wallace.

 Wallace Nicoll                          [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 (Internet Services Team)
 City of Edinburgh Council IT Services,
 Chesser House, 500 Gorgie Road,                Phone : 0131 469 5343
 Edinburgh, EH11 3YJ, Scotland                    Fax : 0131 469 5335
 [From overseas                  [P]+441314695343  [F]+441314695335 ]