Fellow analog-ers,

I'm running analog to analyse web use made by our staff of the internet.
This will enable us to recharge individual departments for their
bandwidth usage.

It has been reported that some of our users have been listening to
streaming audio (radio stations) and I'm trying to find out if this
information is logged. It seems that while the inital connection is
logged, the subsequent transmission is not. We do not want to have our
users tying up our bandwidth while they listen to music radio.

Has anyone any info on this?

Thanks in advance.

Wallace.
 Wallace Nicoll                          [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 (Internet Services Team)
 City of Edinburgh Council IT Services,
 Chesser House, 500 Gorgie Road,                Phone : 0131 469 5343
 Edinburgh, EH11 3YJ, Scotland                    Fax : 0131 469 5335
 [From overseas                  [P]+441314695343  [F]+441314695335 ]