On Tue, 25 Jul 2000, Jeremy Wadsack wrote:

> No, Analog defines CLF as:
>
> LOGFORMAT (%S %j %u [%d/%M/%Y:%h:%n:%j] "%j%w%r%wHTTP%j" %c %b)
>
> It ignores the timezone part of the time specifier. I do not believe there is any
>way to make Analog interpret timezones.

You can define the LOGTIMEOFFSET to give all the entries in the logfile the
same offset. But how did you ever manage to get a logfile with entries in
different timezones?

--
Stephen Turner               http://www.statslab.cam.ac.uk/~sret1/
  Statistical Laboratory, Wilberforce Road, Cambridge, CB3 0WB, England