that's up to your web server.  I don't know of any that do that.  There
may be some 3rd party snmp servers out there that will limit it's traps
to just port 80 (or whatever), then you could run either analog, or mrtg
on the results, but I don't know of one.  Try checking out cmu's snmp
agent for linux (I think there are some options to do that).

- Chuck