I'm running analog 5.03, compilied on Linux Mandrake 8.0 (2.4 kernel).

Even when "GENSUMLINES ALL" is put in the analog.cfg file, the Summary
report will not produce the "Unique Hosts" statistic. The 5.03
documentation
says that this stat. is included in the Summary by default, and that
even
w/o having a GENSUMLINES parameter, that ALL stats. in the Summary
report
should be chosen.

I know there has been controversy around this Unique Hosts stat., and
that
you have a low opinion of it, for good reasons, but did you just yank it
out of 5.03 (or earlier) w/o changing the docs., or is the problem on my
end? Even with all the problems with this number, I'd still like to see
it,
if possible.

Thanks,

Paul Franchois