Well, before you add the USERINCLUDE, run it with the LOGFORMAT
command to make sure you're getting a proper User Report. Then you can
look at the User Report to get a better ideas of what to include. I
suspect you'll need something like this:

USERINCLUDE *uid=20*

There are problems in your LOGFORMAT. First of all, each item appears
to be separated by two spaces, while the log file only has one (this
could be because you sent Word "HTML" files to the list and it can't
translate to text very well).

Next, Analog says:

Warning C: Bad argument in configuration command: ignoring it:

Because you have two %b's. You only need one and it should go on
sc-bytes.

Third, you will need to include this to tell Analog to ignore the
comments:

LOGFORMAT "#%j"

Fourth, there's an extra %j between the %S and %r.

Fifth, you're missing a %j between %T and %A

Try this logformat:

DEFAULTLOGFORMAT "#%j"
DEFAULTLOGFORMAT (%Y-%m-%d %h:%n:%j %S %j %j %j %j %j %j %r %q %c %b %j %T %j %j %j %A
%u %f)

--

Jeremy Wadsack
Wadsack-Allen Digital Group