In <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "Ted W. Gerold Jr."
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> Heya, I am new to this list and for that matter new to Analog.
>   cam1# ./analog +c"LOGFILE /logs/aced/access.log.1000050340.gz"
>
>   ./analog: Warning F: Failed to open logfile /logs/aced/bleah: ignoring it
>
> In my config I have:
>
> LOGFILE /logs/aced/bleah
>
> because I dont want to use this file, I want to specify my own file.

Simply omit the LOGFILE directive from the configuratoin file and just specify
a log file on the command line.

> Also after its complete and I look at the report under 'Domain Report'
> I get this:
>   unresolved numerical addresses
>   Anyway to fix that?

If you have DNS enabled and your computer uses a reasonably reliable
nameserver, no. Some hosts will never reverse-resolve because their nameservers
are not properly configured to respond with reverse resolution queries.

See the documentation for details on DNS commands.

--
Klaus Johannes Rusch
[EMAIL PROTECTED]