[EMAIL PROTECTED] ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):

> I am running Analog 5.1(Windows) reports for an intranet, one report
> covering the entire root directory, and separate reports for each of some
> of the subordinate directory trees.  In each of the reports, the Request
> Report listing seems accurate, but the Request Report pie chart shows only
> files for one of the subordinate directories.  It is always the same
> subdirectory, not only for the report on the entire site but even for the
> those which are configured to report on only a single, different
> subdirectory.

> Why would the pie chart data be different than the listing data for the
> Request Report?  I have looked at my configuration files, but don't see
> anything there that seems likely to have caused this.  I know I can turn
> off these pie charts, but I would rather be able to correct them.

Are you telling Analog to write the pie charts all to the same folder?
Then it will overwrite the image files each time it runs and you will
be left with the last images created (likely one of the
subdirectories). If you are creating several reports with separate
images, you should put them into their own directories.

--

Jeremy Wadsack
Wadsack-Allen Digital Group