Patrick Gormley ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):

> I have been working on this for the past few days and no matter what I do
> Analog (5.1c) will not produce any logs from my
> Webstar V logs.  Someone gave me the following two lines to place in my
> Analog cfg file:

> LOGFORMAT (%m/%d/%Z\t%W%h:%n:%j\t%c\t%s\t%r\t%j\t%f\t%b\t%B\t%S\t%q\n)
> DEFAULTLOGFORMAT
> (%m/%d/%Z\t%W%h:%n:%j\t%c\t%s\t%r\t%j\t%f\t%b\t%B\t%S\t%q\n)

You only need on or the other of these. The second overrides the first
making the format available to logs defined in other files (or the
command line)

> However, everytime I run Analog I get a message saying that some 60,000
> lines in my file (almost all) were unwanted.  I have disabled every EXCLUDE
> command I can think of with no results.

Unwanted lines mean they were excluded with an INCLUDE or EXCLUDE
command. Corrupt lines mean they didn't for the format. Your log
format is correct if most of the lines in your file are not corrupt.
One of your INCLUDE or EXCLUDE commands must be filtering all those
entries.

--

Jeremy Wadsack
Wadsack-Allen Digital Group