SpydersWeb Internet Solutions Ltd ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):

> I have made a complete hash of installingn and setting up Analog on
> my web server.  How do I uninstall the package from the web server
> and then how can install and set it up to use on different web
> roots?

If you installed Analog from source, then you just need to remove the
directory. If you used a package tool, such as rpm, you need to use
the remove or un-install feature of that tool to remove it.

Analog is controlled by a configuration file (default is analog.cfg in
the same location as the executable). From there you an specify
settings for particular reports. You can add additional configuration
files with the +G command line option or set configuration settings
directly on the command line options.

You run Analog once per report. So if you want to create statistics
for different web sites you need to run analog with different settings
for each one. There are some examples of setting up Analog for virtual
hosts in the documentation HOWTO pages.

--

Jeremy Wadsack
Wadsack-Allen Digital Group