On Thu, 10 Oct 2002, David M. Grub wrote:

> Duke, I wasn't sure which line you were suggesting I change. I assume you
> meant the first line?
>
> This is exactly the way I have it configured at this moment and it is
> creating the Report.html with nothing in it.

Run analog from the DOS command prompt. Then you will be able to see any
errors or warnings. Or alternatively, put the ERRFILE command at the top of
your configuration file to redirect errors and warnings to a file.

--
Stephen Turner, Cambridge, UK    http://homepage.ntlworld.com/adelie/stephen/
"This is Henman's 8th Wimbledon, and he's only lost 7 matches." BBC, 2/Jul/01