On Tue, 29 Oct 2002, Arthur McBryan wrote:

> Could you please tell me how to list "*.org.uk" domains as "org" (Non Profit
> Making Organizations) in the Domain Report. Do you use ALIAS, if so, how?

In principle, you can use
  HOSTALIAS *.org.uk *.org
That will turn, for example, hcmr-photos.org.uk into hcmr-photos.org.

But I'm not sure that's the solution I'd choose, because you're pretending
your visitors came from addresses they didn't come from. Maybe you want
something like
  SUBDOMAIN org.uk "UK NGOs"
which will list org.uk as a separate entry in the Domain Report. (You might
also need
  SUBDOMFLOOR 1b
to make it appear, in case it's below the threshold for subdomains).

--
Stephen Turner, Cambridge, UK    http://homepage.ntlworld.com/adelie/stephen/
 "Reserve your 2 hour delivery time, which means you'll see the same special