Hi all,

I use IIS and need to get a total report of every virtual web site on a machine. How do I process every log file in sub directory?

I would like to use something like this:
LOGFILE E:\Analog\log\Gemini\W3SVC*\*.*
But thats not valid.
Instead I have to use this (except for the " ... " part) for 1 ... N virtual web servers
LOGFILE E:\Analog\log\Gemini\W3SVC1\*.*,E:\Analog\log\Gemini\W3SVC2\*.*,E:\Analog\log\Gemini\W3SVC3\*.* ... ,E:\Analog\log\Gemini\W3SVCN\*.*

Is there a better way? I would like to avoid copying and renaming files.

Also, is there a problem running against the live log files (using IIS)? Do I need to copy them to an archive directory before running analog?

Thanks,

Roger P