Hie Stephen,
Thanx for the help u provided me, infact i needed some guidens, i m very much
new with linux & my background is admin for windows what i had been doing since
last 3 yrs it's been only last 8 months m on linux & i found it so much
interesting that now i m keen to learn more & more from it & so m i doing it.
Now comming to the point let me tell u the analog style what i have done.
I have 5 different virtual domains so in httpd i m creating all to gether 5
different files for all five domains it creats 2 different files for each
domains that is domainname.refererlog & domainname.accesslog. I have created 5
different domainname.cfg files in analog folder & i run all this 5 cfg files
with one sh file in which i have specified something like this
#!bin/sh
analog -G +gdomainname.cfg
analog -G +gdomainname.cfg
& it gives me the output in html format were it's been specified. I would also
like to show u the settings how i have setted in domainname.cfg files if you can
giude me were i m wrong in

# REQINCLUDE pages
# SETTINGS ON
ALL OFF
MONTHLY ON       # one line for each month
WEEKLY ON        # one line for each week
DAILYREP OFF      # one line for each day
DAILYSUM OFF      # one line for each day of the week
HOURLYREP OFF     # one line for each hour of the day
GENERAL ON       # the General Summary at the top
REQUEST ON       # which files were requested
FAILURE ON       # which files were not found
DIRECTORY ON     # Directory Report
HOST ON          # which computers requested files
ORGANISATION ON  # which organisations they were from
DOMAIN ON        # which countries they were in
DNS write
DNS lookup
REFERRER ON      # where people followed links from
FAILREF ON       # where people followed broken links from
SEARCHQUERY ON   # the phrases and words they used...
SEARCHWORD ON    # ...to find you from search engines
BROWSERSUM ON    # which browser types people were using
OSREP ON         # and which operating systems
FILETYPE ON      # types of file requested
SIZE ON          # sizes of files requested
STATUS ON        # number of each type of success and failure
USER ON          # to get users list
USERFLOOR 1000r
REQLINKINCLUDE pages
REFLINKINCLUDE *
REDIRREFLINKINCLUDE *
FAILREFLINKINCLUDE *
# UNCOMPRESS *.gz,*.Z "gzip -cd"
UNCOMPRESS *.tar.gz "tar zxOf"
SUBBROW */*
SUBTYPE *.gz,*.Z,*.tar.gz

According to above settings i tried but still the report don't take date from
tar.gz files, you insisted me to check by making gz file i tried but i m unable
to make gz file only :(
Stephen if you can work out for me & give the solution will be really great help
from u.
Waitng for your reply & thanking you for help you gave.

--
Pratik
System Admin