Dudgeon, Pam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> Now when I go to analog.exe and doubleclick it, I get a brief flash
>> of a DOS screen and that's all.

Analog is a command line tool. If you want to run Analog by double clicking on it from
the desktop, then you should either create a 2 line batchfile (call it run.bat) with
these commands:

c:\analog\analog
pause

and double-click on run.bat instead of analog.exe or else add

ERRFILE C:\Analog\Errors.txt

to your analog.cfg so that Analog will write whatever error messages you are now
ignoring to a text file so you can see what went wrong.

>> (I have an icon called Favicon.ico,
>> but when I click on it I'm asked what program I want to open it
>> with?!)

Windows knows what to do with .exe files, so it doesn't have to ask you.

Aengus