Hi

I've just started using Analog to analyse my log files off my site hosted by
a 3rd party. I download the log files and run Analog from my local server
but have problems making the DNS feature work.

I've analysed my log files with QuickDNS and all the ips have been converted
into a file called dnscache.txt in the same folder as Analog.
However it's not using the file as all the domains are still displayed as ip
addresses.

I'm using the simple cfg file for now :)

LOGFILE *.log
DNS READ
DNSFILE dnscache.txt
OUTFILE Report.html