Muzaffer Kal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> In analog how does one connect a searchquery to a host ? I would like
> to see host searched what query. Is this possible ?

Use grep or findstr or any similar string search utility.

If you want to use Analog, you could probably do something like

REFINCLUDE *searchword*
HOST ON

and look at the Host report, but Analog quite deliberately won't do this for more than
one "target" at a time (in this case, if you wanted to find the hosts associated with
your top 10 search words, you would have to run analog 10 times, changing the
REFINCLUDE each time.

http://www.analog.cx/docs/faq.html#faq128

Aengus