I am having a difficult time trying to determine why this error comes up at
the beginning of every month and lasts until the middle of the month.

For example, I am getting this ambiguous date errors from October 1 -
October 12.  From October 12 - October 31 the log files are processed fine.

Now from November 1 - November 8 I am getting these errors again.

I have checked the log files over and the date format (which is mm/dd/yyyy)
does not change for the above dates.  This only seems to affect sites that
are configured to use Microsoft IIS log format.

This problem does not seem to affect sites configured to use W3C Extended
log format.

This problem happens every month without fail.  Anyone have any ideas as to
why?

I am running Analog 5.22 on a W2K box with IIS 5.

Thanks