Chris Blackstone <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> (Tuesday, October 14, 2003 11:10 AM):

> I'm using Analog 5.91 Beta 1

> I want to config the Browser Reports so that

> Browser Report lists totals by Browser and OS (IE 6.0; Win XP, IE 6.0
> Win 98, etc)
> Browser Summary lists totals by Browser (IE 6.0, IE 5.5, etc)

> I'm using a combination of BROWALIAS, BROWREPALIAS, and BROWSUMALIAS to
> attempt to accomplish

> If I use BROWALIAS I have the Browser Report how I like it, but the
> Browser Summary lists Browser version and OS version

> If I use a combo of BROWREPALIAS, and BROWSUMALIAS the stats in the
> Browser Report are not totaled up, so I have 20 instances of IE 6.0,
> Win XP for example

> Any help is greatly appreciated

In order to do this you need to use BROWALIAS in such a way that it
lists browsers matching an expected user agent string. So the right
hand side should look like "IE/6.0 (Win XP)" or something. This will
allow the Browser Summary to still work correctly. Then use
BROWREPALIAS to convert to the format you want for display.

--

Jeremy Wadsack
Wadsack-Allen Digital Group