John Stokes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 30 May checked my analog Request Report for 29 May, but couldn't
> find the requested link (what would I look for?).

You'd look in your request log for calls to redirect.cgi, or whatever
redirect script you were using. You could also use the Internal Search
Query report and configure it to list the links that were followed.

(Use:
INTSEARCHENGINE /redirect.cgi url
See http://analog.cx/docs/args.html#SEARCHENGINE for details )

> Also checked analog Referer Report and Failed Referer report and
> found nothing re link.

The referrer report reports on inbound connections (tells you what pages
refered users to your site).

www.mgardens.org/redirect.cgi?url=http://annball.com/mary_gardens.shtml";
>here</a>
> to go to "Mary Gardens" by Ann Ball

Do you have a redirect.cgi script? I get a "URL not found" response when
I ask for it.

Aengus