Szegő Ákos <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> My question referred to
> entries that cannot be sorted by the parameter given there, because
> the parameter has the same value for them (i.e. pages each requested
> once, referrers each referring once etc.). I cannot see a consistent
> logic behind ranking such entries.

I have a (very!) vague recollection that this question came up some time
back on the list, but I can't remember what the answer was. Without
looking into it in any way, I would imagine that the list is created as
items are encounterd in the log, and therefore "unsortable" items
default to sorting by date.

You might want to add the "Date and time of last access" (D) and "Date
and time of first access" (E) columns to your request report to see if
it at least explains what is happening, even if it doesn't allow you to
control it

REQCOLS NPpDE

http://analog.cx/docs/othreps.html#othCOLS

Aengus