Hi Jeremy,

Thanks - no problem, re the Mozilla find... I wasn't sure, but felt maybe
it was wrong, so just commented them out.

I did find something else, though - I am presuming the Robots file is (in
the main) used on Unix boxes, and thus interprets whitespace correctly -
but in Windoze, I was getting errors until I placed quotes around all the
entries which contained spaces in the User-Agent string. It seems to have
worked after that, but I thought I'd check I hadn't inadvertantly messed
anything up in the process (by some obscure chance). Might be worth a note
in the file, as a comment, to the effect that 'if you're using Windows, put
quotes around entries with spaces', maybe? It's a small point, though.

Re your other points:-

Yup, am re-running analog and RM on each test of config changes. I have
them all linked via a batched file, which enables me to choose
day/week/month/quarter/yearly/all logs runs, by command param. I normally
have this wired up to a Windows scheduled task firing off daily (hourly for
the day-log report) - and it works extremely well. The batch calls up
Analog with the appropriate config command-line, and then immediately
after, RM, similarly with an appropriate command line to the associated ini
file for that type of run.

Thanks for the clarification on the CHART/GRAPH commands... I was wondering
whether they had any effect on RM, and you've cleared that up for me.

Just out of interest, which reports can I create ReportMagic charts for? I
don't seem to be able to get a pie-chart for Domains by Byte %age, for
example, or a pie-chart for Hosts by request - are these even implemented
in RM? Have scoured your site to find out, but can't seem to.

I'm off now to test out the 'SETTINGS ON' feature, just to make sure
nothing strange is happening elsewhere.

Many, many thanks for your assistance, Jeremy
Regards
Neil