You probably need to use FILEINCLUDE.
To learn more about using this command, the
place to go is the documentation page online
at "http://www.analog.cx/docs/include.html";.

Hope that helps,

-- Duke

Martin Poole wrote:

I am a beginner when it comes to your 5.32 software.

I am trying to run a request report on specific pages on my intranet.  However, it
only seems to list the most requested pages, which is not what I want, as they are not
the pages I am trying to report on.  What do I do?

If you require anymore info, do not hesitate to contact me.

Many thanks

Martin Poole

PRO Ltd
Address: 26-28 Bedford Row, Holborn, London, WC1R 4HE Tel: 020 7845 4200 Fax: 020 7845 4249 Website: <www.PROltd.com>

Recruiting, retaining and developing outstanding people.

This email is confidential and is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the named addressee you may not use it, copy it or disclose it to any other person. If you have received this message in error please contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the originator and do not necessarily represent those of PRO Ltd or any of its affiliates. On the basis that you are the intended recipient, then receipt of this e-mail by you represents your confirmation that you agree, or continue to agree, to be bound by our standard Terms and Conditions applicable to the transaction to which this e-mail relates. If you require a copy (or a replacement copy) of the applicable standard Terms and Conditions please e-mail your request by return.

begin:vcard
fn:Duke Hillard
n:Hillard;Duke
org:University of Louisiana at Lafayette;University Computing Support Services
adr:;;P.O. Box 42770;Lafayette;LA;70504-2770;USA
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:University Webmaster
tel;work:337.482.5763
url:http://www.louisiana.edu/