Support for analog web log analyzer wrote:
This is due to an incompatibility between Analog 6.0 & my webserver: OSU

Oh no it isn't, it's because my config & language files had the wrong protection (again). Surprisingly, the webserver copes with the long lines - although I'm sure I've seen problems with that in the past.

Breaking up the gotos into more manageable linelengths would be tidy though. The next longest are the 'bar' lines, at 300-odd - much more reasonable. I suspect it would be a bad idea to introduce whitespace between the images there - although it would probably be ok inside the image tag.

Sorry,
Chris

Any views expressed in this message are those of the sender and not
necessarily those of CCA Group.  The unauthorized use, disclosure,
copying or alteration of this message is forbidden.  The contents of
this message may be confidential and/or privileged, copyright CCA Group
and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom
they are addressed.  Whilst this message has been scanned, CCA Group
cannot guarantee that it is virus free or compatible with your systems
and accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage arising from its
use. The recipient is advised to run their own anti-virus software. If
you receive this message in error please contact
[EMAIL PROTECTED] immediately, destroy any copies and delete it
from your computer systems.